background

Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Girl, Right Now... (a fabulous post!!)

 You like to dress yourself. 
You're pretty good at it too!

In the car if I roll my window down you say, "Can you turn my window on?!"
You call Pocahontas, "Hoc-a-ponis".  HA!!!
When you do something you're not supposed to you say real fast, "saw-wee saw-wee saw-wee"!  How can I get upset when that funny little apology falls out of your mouth?!?  You did it today when I came to your bath and saw you had ONCE AGAIN spilled all the soap in the tub!  You have squirted an entire bottle of bubble bath, shampoo, and now baby soap in your tub.  When am I going to learn to REMOVE the soaps from your reach!?! SAW-WEE!!!

 You have the MOST fiesty, sparkly, funny, intense, lovey personality EVER!  You are THE BEST!
You love swimsuits with all your heart!

You decided to make your own fun in the leftover snow!  Love your golden shoes, perfect for shoveling.
 Ewwww!  Brynners!  Don't EAT it!!!

Cutest Stinker there ever was!  Seriously, you get away with so much because you are darling, darling, darling!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment