background

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The BEST things you say...

"You're the nicest mom I never seen!!!"
you hav also included Julia in this ... "You're the nicest sista I never seen!"
It is so darling when you say this.  I love it when you're in my lap or squeezing my neck when you say it.  It is for sure the highest compliment one can receive from you.   And for sure Brynnly "You're the bestest baby girl I never seen!"  I LOVE YOU!


"I got a BLEED!"  this is what you say when you fall down and skin your knees.  It is so sad.  And so cute.  You usually are fine until you see the actual blood and scrape and then you wail, "I goooot a BLEEEEED!!!"  The injustice this provokes in you is almost unbearable for your little soul.  I do my best to make it all better- kisses, Princess bandaids, and a popsicle provide immense relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment