YOU DID IT!!
We did it!
I wanted to teach you this year and wanted you to have friends, so it went from two other little friends to five and all year we had a GREAT time!
| Eva Ahlstrom, Avyn Gurney, Luke Prestwich, YOU, Lily Gutierrez, Ben McFadden |
I was able to use a lot of what I knew about teaching to creating a pretty good curriculum.
Since it was free I only did two days a week, but always had enough plans for three days.
You are such a good hardworking student!
I know you're going to shine in Kindergarten!
Our end of year program was awesome!Everybody was presents these scrapbooks I had you work on, but you guys were all surprised to see the many pictures I added. You got to sit with Grandma, who came up for this, and go through it with her while I took pictures.
You sang a few songs and were given diplomas and these treats..
It was FUN!
And Im glad its DONE!
Brynners, you are my silliest happiest little girl. You like things to be just right and by right I mean your way! You are a big rule follower and always do your best. You are a good friend to others and also pretty independent. You are by far my most creative child, you love drawing, painting, and creating things out of any scraps or materials you can find. You have been a "mag pie" since being itty-bitty and that quality carries over into your creativeness. It has been such a joy to teach you preschool, I just love and adore you with ALL my heart!!
No comments:
Post a Comment