background

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Cooking and riding a bike

 Little Miss was soooo excited to make breakfast for her siblings Saturday morning.  She made menus the night before, literally handwritten menus and made sure Ryan set an alarm for her to be the first one up.  She set the table and waited for each sister and brother to wake up.

She worked diligently to make parfaits and cereal for them.  She even washed strawberries.
I just love how she's on her tip toes to make her food.
She's still so little.


That's Ryan's watch on her arm, that she wore for her alarm.
I love too that she put that black bow in her hair.  Such a proper waitress.

Later that day was THE DAY!
FIIIIIINALLY!
She learned to ride a bike!
First Lauren was helping her because we were doing a garage sale.  Then Ryan took over and I supported the effort by telling Brynnly she couldn't come back home until she could ride that bike!  Hahahaha!  I'm so helpful.  Once I saw significant improvement I came out to cheer and capture the miracle.  WooHoo!!  She's not super in love with it and kind of still scared, but we made major progress!  This summer we will be doing LOTS of bike riding!!  YAY!!!
GO BRYNNY GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment