Brynnly on her first day!
I can not believe this is her last year of Elementary school!
My last baby in elementary school.
Such a bummer of a way to wrap up this era, but maybe they'll be back in person before next May?
That is the great hope right now!!
She has been a champ adjusting to the online platform.
She even was excited. She is definitely a leader and Ryan gives me updates as he listens to her interact with her class and teacher. She's the bomb!
I love she wore her tie-dye shirt and pj pants! Ha!! There has to be some perks of online school.
I love that this technology exists so she can start in CO even though we are still in CA.
She really is missing out on absolutely nothing, it is incredible!
So many things during this pandemic have really played to our advantage!


No comments:
Post a Comment