We moved back to Colorado in September and in October they allowed so in person “hybrid” schooling. You have to wear a mask at all times and stay 6ft. apart. You are very happy with it. It feels great to be in school.
I am very nervous about it, but your courage and determination inspires me to be brave.
Although when we get emails saying a case or two have been reported I freak out. I kept you home one day which did not make you happy. For me being safe and keeping you guys safe is my top priority so sometimes that’s going to be me making hard choices and you not being happy. I’m so sorry. This whole pandemic is unfair.
You deserve better. You deserve to be in class during your final year of elementary school. You deserve to run at recess and laugh at a lunch table. You deserve to make friends and trick or treat and have your last years of childhood without being afraid of a deadly virus. I am so sorry.
We are making the best of it though.
Your sweet attitude and ability to have FUN in all we do makes life wonderful. We honestly barely know there is a pandemic going on.
Bike rides in CO are gorgeous!
I love your beautiful braids!
You do them yourself!!! Amazing.
Girl! You are shaving your legs!
I taught you a while ago in CA, but it’s still crazy to see you doing it.
You’re just the cutest lil bug.
Your beautiful hair is my favorite.
Oh wait. I change my mind, your beautiful smile is my favorite.
Nothing makes you smile more than APPLE NACHOS!
You can’t up with this awesome Halloween costume!
SURVIVOR!!
There could not be a better costume during COVID!
You outwitted us all!
We Halloween’d it up at home.
I threw us a big Harry Potter day and you had so much fun.
You said, “I forgot how much I like Harry Potter things”.
Never forget my love!
Always.











No comments:
Post a Comment