background

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

GIRLS TRIP TO SEATTLE

We took a GIRLS trip to Seattle!  
I love being with my GIRLS!!
So much FUN!  I am soooo blessed to have THREE AMAZING daughters!!

The drive was only about 3 hours and it was the perfect amount of time for you.
We watched Frozen (of course) and then we were about there!
You stayed up late with me and Lauren which results in....
 Brynnie Pie you are NOT a morning person!  But once you get going, you get it going!
 We had breakfast at a yummy waffle place.  (Your tongue is very prevalent in this trip!)
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that you're only 3.
3 has ALWAYS been the BIG age.  The age when my kids are getting bigger, but I guess because you're the baby of the family, 3 means, "awwww, she's only 3" and you're still treated very much like the "baby".  You're sooo adorable and squishy and silly and fun, you just add so much joy to our lives!

Seattle Selfie!


 Seattle wasn't that exciting of a place,  But once we found this you were VERY HAPPY!
 More silliness!!  Seattle definitely has it's own vibe.
 
 We had a lovely lunch at a seafood restaurant.  You ate well since I told you it was chicken!  :)
MAMA'S GIRL!
Oooooo, I LOVE YOU!!!!
 After lunch we fed some seagulls...
 HOW ARE YOU SO ADORABLE?!?!
I just love the bunny outift you're wearing!
 Gett'em Brynny!  You threw the bread at them GREAT!


 You girls are THE BEST!
 You make me laugh!!!
You make me HAPPY!
 You make me thankful every single day!
 I couldn't have wished/hoped/expected for more perfect darling kind good girls!
I am so beyond words blessed to be you mom!

Brynnly Kathleen you are so special.  I love you and I love that you came when you did, so that I can always have a baby to dote on, to snuggle with, to hold and smother with kisses.  You are balm to my soul, an extra gift from God that gives me always ONE MORE blessing to be eternally grateful for.  I love you with all my heart and soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment