Happy Spring Brynny Cakes!
You are so beautiful and darling and wonderful!!
I am holding onto you being my "baby" every single day.
I try, but you don't fall for it.
I ahve even suggested you stay with me at church, not go to Sunbeams (something that would have been unheard of for your siblings!), but you always want to go. I asked you the other night to sleep with me and Dad and you only lasted a few minutes tehn wanted to go to your bed.
Hmph! FINE! GO....get bigger while you're at it...whaaaaaa!!!
JUST KIDDING!
Im glad you're so independent and smart and confident.
I just will always miss having a little squishy to snuggle with (or get kicked in the gutt by).
You have been busy busy enjoying SPRING...
You made a "space ship" with Baylor with our new lawn mower box.
You say "moe-lawner" for lawn mower. HAHAHA!! I LOVE IT!!
You helpd Baylor do his laundry- you are his best helper and he is mine, so it is a GREAT team effort each day!! My Bs, My Bs, I love love love MY Bs!!!!!Oh my heck! Brynny Pie you have NEVER liked the Bunny and rarely Santa, so this giant creeper was not enticing. He came over and let you guys have a coloring book. Still that did not warm you over. Baylor and Lauren went to sit on his lap and get a picture, you were not having any part of it. I bribed you with playing on my phone (Stack States is you al time obsession, you steal my phone and hide to go play it!! It is pretty darn funny since you can't read!). You reluctantly agreed, but by the time you got to the bunny, another family was already there and so I just waved you back and said it's ok, you can still have my phone, you don't have to sit with the Bunny and you fisted up your hand and went "YES!", which cracks me up!!! You were soooo HAPPY you didn't have to sit with him. CRAZY GIRL!
Brother LOVES playing baseball and you are not one to ever be left out...
Your choice of uniform is awesome!! As was your outfit for our park day...
You are my fasionista! You love all things girly, frilly, sparkly and flowy. You're so special and wonderful and fun and adorable!! I JUST LOVE YOU!!!!
Getting ready for Easter! We decorated some wooden eggs. You did so good!! I love your concentration and creativity! You my sweetest gewl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment